Selasa, 12 Mei 2015

My Holiday(Recount Text)

Holiday In Yogyakarta



  • Last week, my friends and I went to Jogja. 
  • We visited many places. 
  • First, we visited Parangtritis beach.
  • The sun shone brightly and the scenery was very beautiful there. 
  • We felt the wind blew across to us. 
  • We also saw a lot of people in that beach. 
  • There were many birds flew in the sky.
  • Also, there were many sellers who sold many kinds of souvenirs. 
  • Second, we visited Gembira Loka Zoo. 
  • We saw many kinds of animals there such as monkeys, tigers, crocodiles, snakes, etc.
  • We looked around in that Zoo, and also took pictures of those animals. 
  • Then, we felt hungry, so we went to a restaurant. 
  • As soon as we finished our lunch, we decided to go home. 
  • For me, that was a beautiful day though I could not visit Malioboro. 
  • We really enjoyed it, and I hope I could visit Jogja again.

1 komentar:

  1. Alright, well done. You may develop your outline into paragraph and post it on a new page of your blog.

    BalasHapus